Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Review of The Series of Unfortunate Events Books 1-13 Lemony Snicket


Author: Lemony Snicket
Stars: 5! I would do A LOT more if I could!
These are my MOST favorite series in the whole wide world! I cried on the last one but they are SO good! I really hope that you will read them all because they will make you so warm inside just like I do.
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny's parent's died when their house got struck on fire. They first get sent to Count Olaf who is the WHOLE problem in all of these books. Through all the books he is trying to kill one of them to get their fortune. They are a fun filled pack of very exciting books that you will love.
I really like these books and I hope you will read them and have the same kind of care for them like I do. My brother Noah is on the first one and LOVES it. I try to get all of my friends to read them. I really hope that a lot of you have already read them and even if you haven't read them I hope that you will!
Natalie

No comments: