Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2. The Carnivours Carnival by Lemony Snicket 5 stars
3. The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket 5 stars
4. The Island of the Blue Dolphins 5 stars (I would give it 19834 if I could)
5. The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket 5 stars
6. The Field Guide 5 stars
7. The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket 5 stars
8. The End by Lemony Snicket 5 stars
9. Heidi 3 1/2 stars (I didn't really like it but my mom LOVES IT!)
10. A Window to the World by Suzan Meissner 5 stars (I would give it 5000341 if I could)
11. Catherine Called Birdy by Karen Cushman 4 1/2 stars
12. Ghosthunters book 3 4 1/2 stars
13. The Ballad of Lucy Whipple 5 stars
14. Twilight 5 stars (I would give it 100000034242 stars if I could)
15. New Moon 5 stars (I would give it 100 if I could)
16. Eclipse 5 stars (I would give it 10009084 if I could)
17. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 4 1/2
18. The Clue on the Silver Screen by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
19. Igraine the Brave by Cornelia Funke 5 stars
20. Bad Times, Big Crimes by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
21. Secret of the Spa by Carolyn Keene 4 1/2
22. Dangerous Plays by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
23. The Wish List by Eoin Colfer 5 stars
24. The Stolen Relic by Carolyn Keene 4 1/2 stars
25. A Race Against Time by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
26. Pit of Vipers by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
27. Eleven by Patrica Giff 5 stars
28. Lights, Camera... by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
29. Shadowland (The Mediator Book 1) by Meg Cabbot 5 stars
30. Intruder (Nancy Drew) by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
31. Gossamer by Lois Lowry 5 stars
32. Getting Burned by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
33. Murder on the Set by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
34. Dressed to Steal by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
35. Bright Shadow by Avi 5 stars
36. Scooby-Doo and the Seashore-Slimer 4 1/2 stars
37. Scooby-Doo and the Vampire's Revenge 4 1/2 stars
38. Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath 5 stars
39. Troubled Waters by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
40. Matilda by Roald Dahl 5 stars (I would give it 074394701923 if I could)
41. Framed by Carolyn Keene 4 1/2 stars
42. Summer Promise (The Christy Miller Series) 5 stars!
43. Secret of Candlelight Inn by Carolyn Keene 5 stars
44. A Whisper and a Wish by Robin Gunn (The Christy Miller Series) 5 stars!
45. Yours Forver Christy Miller 5 stars
46. A View From Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg 3 1/2
47. Surprise Endings by Robin Gun 5 stars
48. Island Dream (Christy Miller Series) by Robin Gunn 5 stars
49. A Heart Full of Hope (Christy Miller) by Robin Gunn 5 stars
50. Mom's Everything Book For Daughters
51. Penny From Heaven by Jennifer Holm 5 stars
52. Christy Miller True Friends by Robin Gunn 5 stars
53. Starry Night Christy Miller by Robin Gunn 5 stars
54. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer 5 stars (I read it again)
55. (Don't you the name or author, on my mom's list it has more)
56. (Same as the 55th book)
57. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer 5 stars (Read it again)
58. Seventeen Wishes (Christy Miller) by Robin Gunn 5 stars
I hope all of you readers would give some of these books a try! I have read 58 books this year!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Title: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I LOVE this game. This is my favorite of all the Nancy Drew games I have played! Nancy Drew is going to Blackmoor to figure out what is wrong with Linda, who just got married to a man named Hugh.
It starts out with you leaving a bus and walking up to the door. And you are Nancy and you are her eyes, ears, hands, and mouth. Walk around this mansion figuring out who the culprit is.
I want to thank my mom for helping me, and my brother. They both helped me in some games. And just to let you know, it took me 2 times, because I had to restart it. And even though I got frustrated, you shouldn't, because you will be happy when you finish the game!
P.S. I got this for Christmas, I also got The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, and Secret of the Old Clock. Next will either be, Secret of Shadow Ranch, or Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon. I have already wrote a review on Secret of the Old Clock.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Ok, first of all....THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!! I hardly changed anything, just little tiny things to fit the movie. If you have read the book, I really recommend this to you!
Robert Pattinson played the part of Edward perfectly. My mom and I think that Bella kind of over-acted it but it was still good.
My mom and I also wished that they would have showed more of the family and Alice. Ashley Greene played Alice really good! She was perfect!
This movie is Rated PG-13 for violence and a scene of sensuality.
I really have to tell, you this will definitely be on my wish list for my birthday next year!
My favorite part was Bella and Edward's first kiss, and when the Cullens are making a meal for Bella, and Edward says she just ate and Rosalie has a bowl of salad in her hand and smashes it into little pieces. I also that it was cool that they showed Stephenie Meyer in the movie. She was at a counter saying thank you to the waiter.
There is one scene wear Bella and Edward make-out. And then there is some violence. Alice tears a head off (doesn't really show it), vampires crashing through windows and then Bella gets a cut on her head by being thrown into a wall. And then it shows the bad vampire break Bella's leg. I had to look away in some parts but it was really cool!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Title: Starry Night
Author: Robin Gunn
Description: It's Christmastime, and Christy Miller has so much going on: family time, work, and maybe, going to the Rose Bowl Parade with a bunch of friends. If only she could answer Uncle Bob's tough questions. Todd's buddy Doug gives her some insight, and she starts to appreciate him in a whole new way. Rick Doyle shows up again...but is he pursuing Christy or the cutest elf at the mall? Will Christy find someone to count the stars with?
Christy is ready for her Christmas break. She spends some time with her friends in Newport Beach. She starts to appreciate Doug, Todd's best friend, in a whole new way and wonders if they will ever be more then friendship.
Rick has changed very much. Christy isn't sure if they want to start over with their relationship. She is also having trouble with her Uncle Bob's hard questions. What will she do?
In this book I like it that Christy's best friend gets her first kiss. So you can tell there is some kisses in this book.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
1. No One Like You by Barlow Girl
2. More To Life by Stacie Orrico
3. You're My God by Jaci Velasquez
4. I Thank You by Rebecca St. James
5. What Are You Waiting For by Natalie Grant
6. I Am by Ginny Owens
7. Hide by Joy Williams
8. With All of my Heart by Zoe Girl
9. All I Need by Bethany Dillon
10. What If by Nichole Nordeman
11. One My Knees by Jaci Velasquez
12. Amazing Grace
My favs are numbers, 2, and 5. I recommend!
This is a rock band that sings about Jesus. They are really good singers! They have some of their best songs on here! The songs are...
3. Bowling Ball
4. We Live
5. One Girl Revolution
7. Stand in the Rain
8. It's On
10. Beauty From Pain
My favs are these numbers, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Title: True Friends
Author: Robin Jones Gunn
Description: What is a true friend? Christy Miller knows two of them: Todd and Katie. To show how much she appreciates them, she writes to Todd, who's off surfing in Hawaii, and she agrees to join the ski club with Katie...even though she's scared of skiing! Fortunately, Christy and Katie can laugh as they bumble their way around the bunny slopes of Lake Tahoe. But Christy finds herself caught between new friends and her loyalty to Katie. Will Christy find a way to be a true friend when it counts the most? And will Todd ever write back?
This book is like the second book because it shows a really good moral to this story. When Christy and Katie join the ski club their hole friendship turns upside down. Christy finds new rich friends and whats to teach them about Jesus Christ. But then she finds out that they are hiding a liquor in their cabin.
Katie tries to speak up and tell on them. But nobody believes her. Will Christy stand up for Katie when it counts?
In this book there are rich mean girls. They bring vodka into the cabin. But to tell you, these books are only for about 9 or 10 years old and up. These books aren't go little girls.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
But as long as we have food in our bellies and enough money for our health, we will be fine. So please really pray for us.