Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Favorite Kid Movies

Last night I was thinking of writing a post about my favorite kids movies that, of course, I watched as a kid and still like to watch today as a teenager. These movies I don't get tired of watching and since I have three younger brothers I watch some of them a lot. I also included some television shows, too.

1. Spy Kids



I just finished watching this movie for the thousandth time last night and I still love this movie. This is a great movie for kids because it's goofy and there is a little bit of action in it, too. But I think that the second Spy Kids was better then the first a third.



2. The Incredibles



All of my brother's love this movie, myself included. I love it that the writers made a great plot for this movie with making it really interesting, keeping you hooked, all throughout the movie without making it scary for the younger kids.





3. The Backyardigans



OK, yes, I know, I know, that this movie is for really young kids but my littlest brother was watching this TV show the other day and I see why he still likes it. This TV show is great for little kids!





4. Zoom

This movie, Zoom, is a great action movie, and it also have a little bit of humor in it, too. I have loved a lot of things Tim Allen has been in, Santa Clause being probably my favorite out of all of them, and this one was great, too.





5. The Great Mouse Detective

I have loved this movie for a long time, and like all of the other movies, I never get tired of watching this one. I love mysteries, for a long time, so this is a great little kids mystery. There was one part that kind of freaked me out as a kid, just makes you jump a little, but it's still a great movie.


6. National Treasure


I love this movie. My papa, or grandpa, who loves movie, he has about over 200 movies in the upstairs of his house, loves this movie, too, even though it's a kids movie. I love this movie because it has a great plot to it, that's full of action and suspense.



7. Beauty and the Beast


I still love this movie, I love the romance and I love the point of the story. And since it's about a princess, little girls will love this movie, too. And who knows, maybe some little boys, too.

8. Treasure Planet


I remember watching this movie as a kid with my brothers and loving it. I haven't watched it for a long time, but it's still one of my favorites!











9. The Little Mermaid
This is another little princess movie that I love, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I think that a lot of teenagers think that these movies are stupid and are for little 3-year-olds, but I'm a teenager and I still like this movie, and I don't get tired of it, but that may be because I haven't watched it for a while. But I still think this movie is a great kids movie.






10. Tinkerbell
I first thought this movie was going to be dumb when I first watched it but, I love this movie. And all of my brothers do, too!



11. Shrek
This movie is probably my favorite out of all the Shrek movies. Of course I haven't seen the fourth on yet, but so far this one is my favorite. I don't know why, but I don't get tired of watching this one!
Well, that's all for right now and I hope that you will take my advice and either watch these movies if you have never seen them, and if you have seen them, I hope that you agree that they are really great movies.
Natalie