Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer



Title: New Moon

Author: Stephenie Meyer

Age: Young Adults

Series: Yes, go here to see my first review of the first book.

Stars: 5!!!

I really, really, really, liked this book! If you see my first review, Twilight, you can understand this review better.

I am not sure if in the first review if I mentioned, Jacob. Jacob is the one who told her about werewolves, and vampires. In this book, Jasper (one of the new vampires who joined the Cullen family and used to drink human blood) almost bites Bella. So what Edward has to do is to break her heart. He tells her that he doesn't love her anymore and that he has to leave.

As soon as Edward says this, she falls into a DEEP depression. After almost a year, Jacob is the one who helps her through it, but there is one thing that has changed Jacob big time! He has become a werewolf and their duty is to kill vampires!

In the book they find out that Victoria is hunting her! (She is a vampire who drinks human blood and wants to kill Bella because Edward killed Victoria's mate) This book is very exciting just like the first one!

In this book they say, crap, the "D" word, and h***, there also are a couple of kisses.

I can't wait to start the next book and I CAN'T until the next book comes out! But at least we have the third book already! :)

Natalie

1 comment:

Framed said...

I tore through all three books in about a week. They just can't be put down. I didn't love New Moon as much as the other two, probably because Edward is my favorite character and he is missing a good part of the book. Can't wait for number 4.