Monday, August 11, 2008

Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert



Title: Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert

Disney Channel

Featuring: Jonas Brothers

3-D Movie

82 minutes

My friend, Catie, took me to this movie and then my mom got it to review. This video has 16 songs 2 of them sung by the Jonas brothers. Miley is a very talented singer. This DVD shows how they made the concert and like the back-up singers and the dancers and just Miley goofing around.

The songs on this DVD are:

1. Rock Star

2.Life's What You Make It

3. Just Like You

4. Nobody's Perfect

5. Pumpin up the Party

6. I Got Nerve

7. We Got the Party (With Jonas Brothers)

8. Jonas Brothers, When You Look Me In The Eye

9. Jonas Brothers, Year 3000

10. Start All Over

11. See You Again

12. Let's Dance

13. Right Here

14. I Miss You

15. G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)

16. Best of Both Worlds

If you like Disney Channel and great singers, this girl is for you!

I really liked it!

Natalie

No comments: