Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Race Against Time by Carolyn Keene (Nancy Drew)


Title: A Race Against Time
Author: Carolyn Keene
Stars: 4 1/2
Description: If I'm in the game, I play to win. So as captain of my team in River Heights Biking for Bucks charity road race, my goals are to bring my team over the finish line first-and to catch a thief along the way!
See, all of the money we raised before the race has been stolen-and I know I can find it. With two days, practically no clues, and a bike race to win, I've got my work cut out for me. But with Bess, George, and Ned on my team, what could stand between us and the gold?
Nancy is really excited to win this race but she has to remember that the money goes to charity, but that is kind of hard when the money has been stolen. And it is also hard to concentrate on the race because someone is sabotaging our bikes and our car.
With Bess, George, and Ned still in the race, Nancy sets out to find who the thief is of this stolen money. And this means for her to cut out of the race and go her own way to find this person.
Good book! Recommend!
Natalie
P.S. Review of Breaking Dawn soon to come!!!!!

No comments: