Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Favorite TV Shows

Here is a little thing about my favorite TV shows!

















Miley Cyrus is a very good singer and she is also a good actress! I love this show! I also have all her CDS!

















A detective show that is a very good show! Monk has problem that makes him very uncomfortable if anything is out of place. A button not buttoned, germs, and everything. Now it isn't funny about what he has but it is funny what he does to make everything even.
By the way, in the movie he is the like California's number one detective! SO GOOD!















Another detective show! Shawn, on the right, is so FUNNY! And so is Gus. The other one! Shawn is a very good at advising things. Why it is called Psych is because the police think that Shawn is psych. It is SO FUNNY!



















This is also a very good show! My mom and dad used to watch it, and now my brothers, me, and my mom watch it. And sometimes my dad. It is so good!

Hope you give them a try! They are very good!
Natalie

No comments: