Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart





Title: The Mysterious Benedict Society


Author: Trenton Lee Stewart

Stars: 5

This book is one that I like just as much as The Penderwicks. But this one is a science fiction. But this book is very good.

A strange test with strange questions, a strange mission, a strange school. A lot of kids show up when an ad is in the newspaper asking children if they are gifted and if they want to do something amazing.

Well, only four people pass. Now their mission is to find out what Ledroptha Curtain is doing.

This is a book that you will keep you going and you will never want to stop. If you want more Mysterious Benedict Society look for book 2!

I really recommend this to you!

Natalie

3 comments:

Alyce said...

This one sounds great to me, even as an adult. Thanks for the recommendation!

ibeeeg said...

I keep reading reviews about this book. All the reviews I have read are positive. I must read this one. Now...to find a way to have my girls choose this book...

Lindsey said...

I heard so many nice things about this book that I had to check it out - I started listening to it on audio and my husband and I love it! :-)