Saturday, December 27, 2008

Curse of Blackmoor Manor (Computer Game, Nancy Drew)




Title: Curse of Blackmoor Manor


Rated: E for Everyone


Description: Something sinister lurks in the haunted mansion's tragic past. Confront the myths and the beasts that have ruined the Penvellyn family's happy endings!






First of all, this is the scariest and hardest Nancy Drew game of all, and I agree with that. So make sure that you are very smart, and don't get scared easily. (Of course, I used a walk through, so if you are having trouble with this game, leave me your email, and I will give you a great walk through)


I LOVE this game. This is my favorite of all the Nancy Drew games I have played! Nancy Drew is going to Blackmoor to figure out what is wrong with Linda, who just got married to a man named Hugh.

It starts out with you leaving a bus and walking up to the door. And you are Nancy and you are her eyes, ears, hands, and mouth. Walk around this mansion figuring out who the culprit is.

I want to thank my mom for helping me, and my brother. They both helped me in some games. And just to let you know, it took me 2 times, because I had to restart it. And even though I got frustrated, you shouldn't, because you will be happy when you finish the game!

Natalie



P.S. I got this for Christmas, I also got The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, and Secret of the Old Clock. Next will either be, Secret of Shadow Ranch, or Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon. I have already wrote a review on Secret of the Old Clock.

No comments: