Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight The Movie



Ok, first of all....THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!! I hardly changed anything, just little tiny things to fit the movie. If you have read the book, I really recommend this to you!

Robert Pattinson played the part of Edward perfectly. My mom and I think that Bella kind of over-acted it but it was still good.

My mom and I also wished that they would have showed more of the family and Alice. Ashley Greene played Alice really good! She was perfect!

This movie is Rated PG-13 for violence and a scene of sensuality.

I really have to tell, you this will definitely be on my wish list for my birthday next year!

My favorite part was Bella and Edward's first kiss, and when the Cullens are making a meal for Bella, and Edward says she just ate and Rosalie has a bowl of salad in her hand and smashes it into little pieces. I also that it was cool that they showed Stephenie Meyer in the movie. She was at a counter saying thank you to the waiter.

There is one scene wear Bella and Edward make-out. And then there is some violence. Alice tears a head off (doesn't really show it), vampires crashing through windows and then Bella gets a cut on her head by being thrown into a wall. And then it shows the bad vampire break Bella's leg. I had to look away in some parts but it was really cool!

Natalie

No comments: