Sunday, June 14, 2009

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K Rowling

Title: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Author: J.K. Rowling

Stars: 3

Description: Orphaned as a baby, Harry Potter has spent 11 awful years living with his mean aunt, uncle, and cousin Dudley. But everything changes for Harry when an owl delivers a mysterious letter inviting him to attend a school for wizards. At this special school, Harry finds friends, aerial sports, and magic in everything from classes to meals, as well as a great destiny that's been waiting for him...if Harry can survive the encounter.







People are probably going to hate me for reading Harry Potter, but I am proud to say that their is nothing wrong with these books. The Harry Potter series is a great adventure series, with lots of action and just fun! And I do recommend this book to everybody!

There is a couple of bad words, like dam*



Natalie

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

I like to steer clear of such books as Harry Potter, I don't like the idea of reading things that I don't agree with even if the book won't influence me. Thanks for the review, lots of people would find it helpful.=^) By the way, I arrived here from Hannah's blog (Hannah's World). I am homeschooled as well, feel welcome to drop by my blog.