Monday, September 7, 2009

Dork Diaries:Tales From A Not-So-Fabulous Life by Rachel Renee Russell


Title: Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So-Fabulous Life
Author: Rachel Renne Russell
Stars: 4
Description: New school. New mean girl. New crush. New Diary, so Nikki can spill all of her secrets!
This book is so good! I could not put it down. I really do reccomend it to all of you because I think this book is great for all ages. It's funny and it talks about all the problems teenage girls go through, mostly bully's though. I love this book and I think everybody should read it!
Natalie

2 comments:

Sara said...

That sounds good! Is it like Diary of a wimpy kid?
Sara

Natalie said...

Ya, it's exactly like that, my bro's LOVE that series. So ya, it is like Diary of a Wimpy Kid but Dork Diaries is geered more to girls.

Natalie