Thursday, September 17, 2009

ICarly Season 2 Volume 1


Title: ICarly Season 2 Volume 1
Nickelodeon
Rated: Not Rated
Description: Get ready for more ICarly hilarity with brand-new web segments, special guest star appearances, and exciting episodes from Season 2, including ICarly's first web award nomination and the kiss that shocked the world!
This TV show is awesome! This volume has 11 great episodes of Carly, Sam, and Freddie that get funnier every time! This show is a great laugh for any age. All the characters are great and funny and I hope that all of you try this show out.
Natalie

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love ICarly. Actually, it's probably on right now. TTYL!
Sara

Sara said...

Hey Natalie! Thanks for entering my giveaway. I didn't publish your comment because I didn't want to publish your email address. Thanks!
Sara

Sara said...

Sorry you didnt' win! Hopefully you will win one in the future! I got a shelfari bookshelf too! Aren't they cool?
Sara