Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Funny Book about Fables and Morals



My mom just read this aloud to me and my brothers, and my friend, and it was SO funny! It is about things that aren't a very good thing to do but with animals instead of people! I am not going to review it but write some of the storys it said, (well, 2 of them) it is SO funny!
1. Staw & Matches
It was the end of summer vacation. Straw had done everything he could think of. He was bored. So he went over to play with someone he had been warned to stay away from.
"Let's play checkers," said Straw.
"OK I'm the red ones and I get the move first, I get to move twice, you get to move once," said Matches.
"Forget it," said Straw. "Let's play Ping-Pong instead."
"OK I get the good paddle you stand on that side , I get to serve first and you have to close one eye," said Matches.
"Nevermind," said Straw. "Maybe we should just watch TV."
"Ok you sit over there on the floor, I'll sit on the couch, I get the remote and we have to watch my favorite video," siad Matches.
"I think I hear my mom called," said Straw. "I'd beter go."


(Motal Don't play with matches!)


I love that one because the story and the moral is very funny!
2. Gee...I Wonder
Shark, Wasp, and Bacteria ate lunch together every day.
"No one else ever sits with us," said Shark, ripping his tuna sandwich with his double row huge razor-sharp teeth. "What's the problem?"
"We're just misunderstood," said Wasp, stabbing his pizza again and again and again with paralyzing venom.
"It's just not fair," said Bacteria, infecting her pudding. "Why won't they give us a chance?"


(Moral Think about it!)


I like that a lot more then the other one! Think about it! A Shark, a Wasp, and Bacteria!
Love it!

Natalie

No comments: