Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Secret of the Old Clock, Nancy Drew Computer Game



This game is based on the first classic mystery of Nancy Drew. I got this game for my birthday a couple of years ago and never figured it out. But I got cheats and tips off the Internet. But of course my brother, Noah, helped me figure it out also! :)

So it first starts out that Nancy is driving in her car to Titus-Ville. Where she is staying (and to help solve the mystery) is at the Lilac Inn. Emily Crandle is acting very strange because she wants you to do something for her but you don't know what.

When you get there you talk to Jane, Emily's guardian because her father and mother are dead. When you are done talking to Jane you go up to Emily's room and talk to her. You find out that Emily wants you to put some of her mother's jewelry in her dad's safe.

Then you here a scream from Jane and that Jane is yelling that the kitchen is on fire! And then after that you see that Emily's mother's jewelry was stolen! Then you have to figure out who stole it!

I really, really, really, liked this game and I would advise you all to play it!

Natalie

No comments: