Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dressed to Steal by Carolyn Keene



Title: Dressed to Steal

Author: Carolyn Keene

Stars: 5

Description: I don't normally care about clothes, but when my friend Charlie Adam's sister Alicia opened a boutique right here in River Heights, of course I wanted to be at the opening. Turns out it was a pretty popular event. Way more people then expected showed up, and then the store window was smashed, and people were injured! Later I found out that Alicia's most expensive dress was destroyed and her store had been vandalized. Sounds like more then one-day-sale damage to me. I may not be a fashion expert, but this is one case I'm ready to size up.

Nancy and Bess go to a new fashion store called, Swoon 2 to look at clothes. Well, there was A LOT more people then expected. And not long before Nancy and Bess get into the long line into the store, window's are smashed and people are injured.

And ten later Nancy figures out that a dress was destroyed and some Blue Butterfly earrings were stolen. Nancy needs to figure out who the criminal is before they wreck anything else. Oops, to late.....

Natalie

No comments: