Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting Burned by Carolyn Keene


Title: Getting Burned

Author: Carolyn Keene

Stars: 5

Description: Good news or bad news first? Here's the bad: The animal shelter where I volunteer just burned down, which left a lot of displaced orphaned animals. It also means a big case for me, because I just don't buy the story that is was the result of "bad wires."
The good news is that my friends and I are working on a concert to raise funds to rebuild the shelter-and it's going to rock. Strange people keep joining the volunteer staff and some one's trying to foil our plans, but all I can say is they picked the wrong gal to mess with. The animal shelter is close to my heart-and so is putting criminals behind bars.



Nancy wakes up from having the weirdest dream to finding out that the animal shelter is up in flames right now. She has been volunteering there for a while and she loves those animals. So what can she do? She find who the criminal.

Deirdre Shannon is Nancy's worst nightmare and she is so mean. She has been crushing on Ned (Nancy's boyfriend) for a long time. Well, someone has been sending her love notes, and has been signing them with N. Deirdre says it's from Ned, but Nancy thinks otherwise.



In this book there is the whole thing about love notes and then a couple kisses. But they are only from her boyfriend Ned Nickerson.


I enjoyed this book very much and I advise you to read it just like me!


Natalie

No comments: