Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hannah Montana Season 1


Title: Hannah Montana Season 1
Disney
Stars: 5
Hannah Montana is one of my favorite Disney shows. It is about a girl that want to become famous but not let anybody know it is her. So she puts a wig on and sings her heart out. So she is a normal girl, and a pop star!
Miley Cyrus plays this act perfectly. And this show is really funny also! 4 discs and 26 episode of fun! There was only one episode that I haven't seen because I used to watch this all the time.
If you like a good laugh, are a girly-girl like me (even if you aren't, my friend Cait is a total tom-boy and she loves this show) this is for you!

Here are the episodes! They have silly names sometimes!
1. Lilly, Do You Want To Know a Secret?
2. Miley Get Your Gum
3. She's A Super Sneak
4. I Can't Make You Love Hannah If You Don't
5. It's My Part and I'll If I Want
6. Grandma Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to Play Favorites
7. It's a Mannequin's World
8. Mascot Love
9. Ooh, Ooh, Itchy Woman
10. O Say Can You...Remember These Words?
11. Oops, I meddled Again
12. On The Road Again
13. You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Zit is About You
14. New Kid in School
15. More Than a Zombie To Me
16. Good Golly, Miss Dolly
17. Torn Between Two Hannah's
18. People Who Use People
19. Money For Nothing, Guilt For Free
20. Debt It Be
21. Boyfriend's Jackson And There's Going Be Trouble
22. We Are Family-Now Get Me Some Water
23. Schooly Bully
24. The Idol Side of Me
25. Smells like Teen Sellout
26. Bad Moose Rising
My favorite episode is Smells Like Teen Sellout, and mostly all of them. Unless you have seen them over and over again, like I have!
Have lots of fun with this!
Natalie