Sunday, November 16, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year


Title: High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Disney
Rated: G
Stars: 5
My mom took me to see this movie last night. It was a girl's night. There were all of theses mom's and daughters in line. Before I went to see this, all of my friends and moms said that this was the best movie of all three.
And it was. It was perfect! The songs were really good also! I have to agree with everyone who thinks this is the best movies so far!
My mom really liked it also! This is a really good movie to watch for a Mom-Daughter time. This was a really fun movie!
Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am homeschooled to! MY sister and I want to see this movie and i am trying to get some Christian Reviews

AprilGarden said...

Oh I have to see this movie!!

:D