Monday, February 16, 2009

InkHeart the Movie

Title: InkHeart


Made By: Warner Bros


Rated: PG for fantasy adventure action, some scary moments and brief language


Stars: 3 1/2


Description: Mo Folchart possesses a secret ability to bring characters from books to life when he reads them aloud. But when Mo accidentally brings a power-hungry villain from a rare children's fable to life, the villain kidnaps Mo's daughter and demands Mo bring other evil fictional characters to life. In an attempt to rescue his daughter, Mo assembles a disparate group of friends --both real and magic--and embarks on a journey to save her and set things right







First of all, I have to say that I think the movie went to fast. About 15 minutes into the movie, the bad guys have already come and stuff. And second of all, the didn't follow the book, they added some stuff from the second book into the movie. But after all of this, I think that if you haven't read the book, you would still like it.


There was some language in this movie and some crudeness, and some of the parts might scare younger children.


I think my favorite part from the whole movie, was the part with The Shadow, and I think that is one of the parts that might scare younger children.



3 1/2 stars




Natalie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL! WOW! How did you enjoy the book? Have you read all three? I live in Australia and am desperatly awaiting the movie to come out! BUt I have til April and I think it might be to scarey for me. I have a wild imagination and scare my self silly. Do you think I might be scared?
- Meggie4u