Sunday, May 31, 2009

11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass


Title: 11 Birthdays
Author: Wendy Mass
Stars: 4
Description: Amanda's eleventh birthday should have been a happy occasion. Instead she's dresses in an itchy costume her mother picked out for her Hollywood-themed party (Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, even though flying monkeys have always creeped her out). Meanwhile, across town, her ex-best friend Leo is celebrating their joint birthday with a huge bash including a hypnotist, a football stars, a giant iguana, and a rock band. SO not fair. Amanda can't wait for the day AFTER her birthday so she can stop thinking about the fight that her and Leo to have separate parties for the first time in their lives. There's just one problem. The next day is her birthday all over again.
One of my readers asked me to review this and I saw this book on another review blog and I wanted to read it. Thanks, it gives me anther excuse to read it. :) Anyway, I do recommend this book to anybody who wants to read it. 11 Birthdays has adventure, friendliness and sometimes funny stuff.
I do not recall anything bad in this book except at Leo's birthday he has a hypnotist.
Natalie

No comments: