Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler



Title: A Tail of Emily Windsnap

Author: Liz Kessler

Stars:

Description: Everybody has a secret. Mine's a little different, though. I didn't even know about it until the first day of swim class in seventh grade. You see, I'd never been allowed to go in the water before. As it turns out, swimming comes naturally to me. Very naturally. In fact, so naturally that you might even say...well, it's true. Here's my secret: I figured out that I'm a mermaid.

When I picked up this book I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. Well, it turns out that I LOVED it. My friend, Catie, said it was really good, and I had bought it from Barnes and Noble, so I thought I would give it a try.

Well, like I said I loved it! And I still love it! Some people might think it is cheesy, because in this book everything is what you expect. But I still loved it.

The language is fair enough I think. I was excepting for this book to be for like, 7 and 8 year old's, but than I figured out that it is more for 10 and up when I saw Oh my Go* twice. Now that word is not a big problem with me, but it might be to other readers.

Natalie

No comments: