Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter


Title: Forest of Secrets
Author: Erin Hunter
Stars: 4
Description: Allegiances are shifting among the Clans of warrior cats that roam the forest. With tensions so delicately balanced, former friends can become enemies overnight, and some cats are willing to kill to get what they want. Fireheart is determined to find out the truth about the mysterious death of brave Thunderclan warrior Redtail. But as he searches for answers, he uncovers secrets that some believe would be better left hidden.
The author does it again with the third book in the Warriors series. I love this book! Has a lot of surprising twist and turns. I totally advise this to people who love cats and really want a good series and book in their hands!
There are sad parts that I cried in and happy parts that I cried in, and some ones that just astonish me! I really think a lot of people would like this book!
Natalie

No comments: