Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beyond the Grave by Jude Watson


Title: Beyond the Grave
Author: Jude Watson
Stars: 3
Description: Betrayed by their cousins, abandoned by their uncle,and with only the slimmest hint to guide them, four-teen-year-old Amy Cahill and her younger brother, Dan, rush off to Egypt on the hunt for the 39 Clues that lead to a source of an unimaginable power. But when the arrive, Amy and Dan get something completely unexpected-a message from their dead grandmother, Grace. Did Grace set out to help the two orphans..or are Amy and Dan heading for the most devastating betrayal of them all?
This is the 4th book in the 39 Clues series and is very good. I think that it is a lot more realistic because it talks about how brother's and sisters and can have fights and that we are human. This series is a great action series for kids and I advise to everyone! I hope you give it a try.
Natalie

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love your blog because I can find new books and such! Thanks!
Sara

Chris said...

That so cool! Hey check out my blog at www.puppyloverof3.blogspot.com

Sara said...

I love the 39 clues. I am waiting to buy the new book The Vipers Nest.
Sara