Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Soundtrack to Wizards of Waverly Place


Title: Wizards of Waverly Place
Disney
Kids
Selena Gomez is a good, pure, singer that has a great voice. She sings 4 songs on the soundtrack called, Disappear, Magic, Magical, and Everything is Not What It Seems the theme song of the Disney's TV show! I love this CD and I recommend this to everybody!
The songs on this CD are...
1. Disappear sung by Selena Gomez This song is really good, one of my faves!
2. Magic* sung by Selena Gomez This is one of my faves also!
3. Magic* sung by Selena Gomez Everybody has heard the song Magic! Cool song!
4. Strange Magic sung by Steve Rushton
5. Magic** sung by Honor Society
6. Everything Little She Does is Magic sung by Mitchel Musso One of the stars of the Hannah Montana TV show is a great singer!
7. Magic Carpet Ride sung by KSM
8. Magic*** sung by Meaghan Martin
9. You Can do Magic sung by Drew Seeley
10. Some Call it Magic sung by Raven Symone The star of That's So Raven sings this song, it is awesome!
11. Do You Believe In Magic sung by Aly and AJ I LOVE ALY AND AJ! This song rocks!
12. Everything is Not What it Seems sung by Selena Gomez The theme song of Wizards of Waverly Place! Awesome!
Natalie

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am going to buy all of those songs off of itunes. Thanks for visitng my blog! Thanks,
Sara