Monday, August 24, 2009

Sonny With a Chance


Title: Sonny With a Chance
Disney
Rated: G
Description: Sonny Monroe takes Hollywood by storm in Sonny With a Chance, the fresh new comedy about a show within a show. In volume one: Sonny's Big Break, get to know Sonny from the very beginning with four hilarious episode that will have the whole family laughing out loud. Plus, enjoy a bonus episode of the show, Mackenzie Falls Season Finale Cliffhanger Short, and Demi's original audition.
This show is hilarious and awesome. I brother Noah has laughing out loud also. Demi Lavato is a great actor and this show fits her perfectly. I totally adise Sonny With a Chance to you all! I know you will all like it!
Natalie

1 comment:

Sara said...

That looks good too. Maybe my sis and I can get it for our road trip!
Sara