Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Into The Wild by Erin Hunter



Title: Into The Wild

Author: Erin Hunter

Stars: 4 1/2

Description: For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the Forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger, and the sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying-and come deaths are more mysterious then others. In the midst of this turmoil appears an ordinary house cat named Rusty...who may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all.

My best friend and my brother's friend have been reading these books and they really love them! So I decided to give them a try! They are pretty good, not as good as some of the other books out there, but I think that people will like them.

I found it hard to understand parts of the book because of all the names you have to remember. The names of the cats are strange, and you mix cats up. But other then that, I think I will start reading the rest of the series!

It is hard to tell, because there are like 5 series of Warriors, all different names. So if you don't know what series is first, just email me at nankitz@gmail.com and I can email you order!

Natalie

2 comments:

AprilGarden said...

That looks so interesting!! A few of my friends have read the books. They love them too!!
:D

Sammy said...

Hi! Erin Hunter is a good author, and the books are REALLY addicting, but the only questionable thing is partial astrology. It may or may not be astrology, you'll have to check it out for yourself.